Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries.
For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst in order to strengthen our Cyber Security Department.
The Job Holder will be responsible for:
- Implementation and maintenance of the information security management system for the SIA local business
- Definition of operating procedures and rules on cybersecurity
- Analysis of cybersecurity risks
- Support in the definition of security requirements concerning significant projects and initiatives
- Support for SIA Group governance and compliance activities for cybersecurity issues
- Ensuring compliance to SIA’s security standards and policy
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- Understanding the entire scope of work including every detail related to deliverables, methodologies, customer expectations and assumptions on cyber security related projects
- Staying current with any advances or changes in equipment, technology and methodology
- Serving as an internal consultant to the business and acting as single point of contact regarding security issues for the client during projects