Description / Requirements
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager or Manager for our Transfer Pricing department in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be assigned to work on various engagements which will cover a variety of TP related issues and will also advise a wide range of international and local clients.
- Providing advice to clients and interacting with the relevant Authorities.
- Providing excellent service to both local and multi-national Cyprus headquartered companies with TP related issues.
- Preparing TP training presentations aimed at external and internal audiences.
- Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions.
- Understanding and analyzing technical issues.
- Building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
- Monitoring and upholding high quality of service to clients (internal and external).
- Coaching and giving clear directions, positive and constructive feedback to less experienced staff.
- Reporting directly to the Head of the function.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund, provident fund, performance related bonus, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.