Description / Requirements
Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager, the jobholder will be responsible to provide procurement expertise, assist stakeholders to plan, develop, source, and manage procurement arrangements, to effectively meet organizational and business objectives.
- Maintain purchasing database and filing system (Vendor/Material list)
- Maintain and implement Purchasing procedures.
- PO and contract preparation and management (including Blanket order…)
- Communication with vendors for RFI, RFQ, terms’ negotiation and follow-up
- Research and Approval of new vendors and evaluation of existing vendors.
- Checks invoices against purchase order and authorizes respective payments of vendors and subcontractors
- Act as company’s primary point of contact with regard to Export, Import, customs and Transportation related matters.