Description / Requirements
Our client is one of Greece’s leading industrial companies with strong international presence.
The job holder will be responsible for leading the cash flow recording activities within the Accounting team to ensure generating accurate, timely and complete set of analyses on Group's cash flow.
· Supervises the Accounts Payable-Suppliers reconciliation
· Conducts cash flow monitoring and reporting on daily basis
· Drives or Participates in various ERP (SAP) implementation projects
· Monitors the reconciliation of bank accounts with the accounts of the SAP system, on a monthly and yearly basis
· Maintains and monitors compliance with the internal payment procedure
· Participates in the preparation of financial statements
· Provides guidance, coaching and training to his/her subordinates, in order to achieve desirable results
· University Degree in Finance or a related field
· Master degree in any Finance related discipline would be considered an asset
· Experience in ERP System (SAP) is essential
· IFRS knowledge
· Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant positions
· Fluency in English both spoken & written.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and particularly Excel
· Advanced communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Self-drive and results-orientation