Description / Requirements
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services Firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. Be part of it!
Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor to join our Audit department with specialization in financial services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver quality, efficient profitable outcomes through diligent completion of the work assigned
- Monitoring the engagement
- Supervising the work of the engagement team
- Build and maintain a strong positive relationship with middle and senior client personnel
- Identify issues and communicate them to the manager
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate must have a minimum of three years of prior audit experience in a large auditing/accountancy firm. The candidate must have worked on an audit engagement of a bank and/or financial service entity.
In addition we require:
- University degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Master’s Degree in the above fields will give the candidate an additional advantage
- Currently studying towards obtaining the requirements for becoming a certified auditor in Greece
- Good understanding of International Standards on Auditing
- Thorough knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good knowledge of how the banking and financial sector work
- Demonstration of project management skills
- Good skills in data analysis
- Computer literacy
- Excellent writing and oral communication in English and Greek