Description / Requirements
Our client is a well-established and dynamic Greek company, key player in the consumer goods sector, operating its production unit in Greece.
Reporting to the Supply Director, the right incumbent will be responsible for managing an efficient inventory level of stock and review all volume requirements for all production materials, in order to effectively support the increasing demands.
- Monitors all department budgets and manages all inventories
- Supervises the procedures of planning processes and manages inventory level for all components and finished products and ensure compliance to all business requirements
- Facilitates and provides data to prepare all sales forecast and implement all new products and processes for all manufacturing plants
- Collaborates with all stakeholders to perform various strategies to resolve all availability issues
- Plans inventory levels and locations and execute all forecasting and planning programs
- Forecasts demand and estimates lift factors of promotional activities
- Organizes inbound order management