Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 107 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Design, delivery & facilitation of internal training programs (customer service, sales, leadership, coaching, etc)
- Training Needs Analysis at individual, functional & organizational level
- Implementation of AB Vassilopoulos annual training plan (Retail, HQ and Distribution Centers) and ENA Cash & Carry
- Development and implementation of blended learning activities (classroom training, on- the- job training, e-learning)
- Search, selection and evaluation of external training providers
- Management and administration of company’s learning activities
- Systematic use of company’s LMS (Learning Management System) or HRIS (Human Recourses Information System) for the creation of reports and statistics according to specific KPIs activities
- Funded training programs (e.g. LAEK) administration
- Participation in Development Centers
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: HR_Learning2018
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.