Description / Requirements
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services.
Due to continued growth of operations we are seeking to employ a high caliber professional for our Accounting services.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, the right incumbent will be primarily responsible to assist the Accounting team to ensure performance and continuing growth of the business of our clients. More specifically, the main tasks can be summarized but are not limited to the following:
- Establish procedures to ensure accurate and timely update of accounts and general ledgers.
- Prepare standalone and consolidated financial statements under Greek GAAP and IFRS.
- Advice on the implementation of new and existing accounting regulations including Greek GAAP and IFRS.
- Conduct business analysis to support the implementation of new accounting and reporting solutions.
- Reconcile statutory with management financial information.
- Undertake ad hoc projects, such as the implementation of new accounting processes / procedures.
- Provide guidance to and monitor work of junior team members on the above.
- Be able to prepare new financial and management reports from unstructured data and information.
- Interface with multidisciplinary professionals within KPMG's other departments to deliver overall solutions to clients.
- Attend meetings with and gather information from clients.