Description / Requirements
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 150 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Prepares physical inventory results on a timely basis for distribution to management. Presents the findings or translates the data into an understandable document by writing complex ideas in a structured, clearly and simple way
- Works with large amounts of data, facts, figures, and analyses the data to find conclusions. Evaluates the numbers, trends, and data to come to new conclusions and interprets data and analyses results using statistical techniques
- Performs daily, weekly & monthly analysis and presents findings where improvement areas are expected
- Works closely with Managers or other Department Heads e.g. Stores & Commercial Operations in order to ensure data understanding and to provide business proposals and information needed
- Supports planning team with relevant proposals
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: INV_ANALYST)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential