Description / Requirements
Our client, a well established company in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Contact Centre Manager to be based in Athens.
Global strategic management of both a virtual remote and office-based multi-channel Contact Centre team in addition to various customer service and e-commerce fulfilment projects. Supports the development and upon approval directs the accurate effective execution of all multi-channel inbound and outbound contact centre reservation, customer service and after sales functions, in order to ensure the provision of high-quality guest service to B2C and B2B customers in support profitable business growth. Global Contact Centre KPI setting, monitoring and reporting for main stakeholders. Provide administrative support and direction in the handling of escalated pre-departure customer service resolution, group reservations, commercial contract management and key commercial strategic/tactical campaign management.
Position’s duties and responsibilities
- Proactive global management of inbound and outbound customer enquiries, including but not limited to telephone calls, chat and emails, aimed at providing high quality service and maximizing revenue through industry leading conversion levels.
- Recruitment, management and development of the global Contact Centre and agents, providing support, guidance and on-the-job training to ensure that high standards of customer service are established and maintained, and accurate selling and servicing techniques are implemented, thus contributing to the maximization of revenue generation and guest satisfaction.
- Identify, propose and implement upon consultation with IT and approval of the CCO new technology to improve contact centre effectiveness, experience and efficiency whilst ensuring legal and PCI compliance at all times.
- Prepares global reporting on Department’s productivity and performance by market/region of the world, reviews results, and identifies areas of improvement, designs, and implements mitigation actions, in order to ensure maximization of booked staterooms across multiple departure years.
- Identifies, develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that improves operational efficiency and effectiveness of the global Contact Centre, including the most efficient and economic deployment of human and financial resources.
- Develops, submits and upon approval implements the budget of the global Contact Centre, monitors its accurate execution, identifies cost saving opportunities and proposes corrective actions in case of deviations, in order to ensure compliance with pre-set targets and achievement of annual EBITDA.
- Coordinates, coaches and motivates the global team, through the appropriate training, development, and performance management to ensure that colleagues have the appropriate knowledge, skills and support that will help them perform effectively and contribute to the achievement of the Department’s short and long-term objectives.
- Coordinates with finance in Greece/Cyprus the processing of guest deposits/payments/refunds and other invoice processing/disputes.
- Business development and marketing/e-commerce team support including but not limited to the handling, capture and follow-up of brochure orders and ensuring all opportunities are captured in Salesforce, RADAR or any other CRM environment.
- Provide and arrange for strategic coaching and leadership to global Contact Centre agents to improve intra team communication and performance, and other training support as required i.e. product training, customer service skills training, etc.
- Implement and improve team workflow communication tools to ensure information symmetry and enhance support for daily decision making
- Create, manage and report on global contact centre incentive plans aligned to strategic goals.
- Lead or participate in special projects providing technical, business insights and recommendations
- An active participant and contributor to the Commercial Committee whilst managing other business duties/projects as required and assigned
- Encourage and incentivize pre-selling of additional revenue generating services i.e. Up-selling, , Special Occasion Packages; Travel Insurance, etc.
- Create and manage the global staffing roster ensuring optimum service levels, global coverage and efficiency to achieve annual strategic business goals