Description / Requirements
Our client is innovative Greek company operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
Reporting to the Formulation Development Director, the right incumbent will be responsible for product development activities, while monitoring process development. In addition he / she will be responsible for project management and portfolio technical evaluation, while ensuring compliance with corporate strategic plans and company guidelines.
- Facilitates the compilation of feasibility studies, costing and milestones determination of projects and products.
- Manages formulation and manufacturing process development by designing, assigning and partially performing related experiments, including pre-formulation and formulation studies, pre stabilities etc.
- Manages the selection and organization of the formulation laboratory’s operations and equipment.
- Monitors analytical activities of development and validation focusing on compliance.
- Organizes preliminary scale up in co-operation with Production Manager and the Quality Unit, compiles sampling plans and draft master production instructions while viewing the execution and evaluating the overall performance.
- Handles and ensures the effective technology transfer, assuring satisfaction in terms of timelines quality, regulatory needs and guarantying adherence to predefined budgets and internal policies.
- Receives and provides ongoing training and keeps it up-to-date with current and future scientific and regulatory related activities.
- Complies with Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality and Safety Requirements, SOP’s and company policies.
- Guides, coaches and supports the team of responsibility, providing feedback and developing their performance, motivating them and encouraging a teamwork mentality.