Description / Requirements
NEW SIA GREECE S.A. is currently looking for a Process Engineer to join our IT Infrastructure department in Greece. SIA is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries and has recently acquired the Card Processing Business in Greece from First Data Corporation.
The successful jobholder will be responsible for:
- Serving as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT Infrastructures organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Translating medium-level, more complex business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization, managing changes to such specifications, and educating the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Gathering information about the organization’s work processes and information flows.
- Possessing a strong understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
- Executing processes on a day to day basis to fulfill organizational responsibilities and mission.
- Working with internal and external customers to ensure efficient execution of the process. Performing additional job duties as required.
- Documenting existing processes in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT solutions and implementation processes ensuring compliance with commonly recognized industry standards.