Description / Requirements
Our client, a multinational well-established company is looking to hire an HR Employer Branding Specialist, in Thessaloniki. The successful candidate will manage the company's image as an employer and develop a marketing strategy to help its teams attract a diverse slate of talents while staying consistent with the corporate culture.
The right incumbent will:
- Develop targeted communication and marketing strategies to drive candidate attraction and engagement.
- Support, coordinate and lead focused employer brand projects.
- Evolve the company's career site and digital talent network.
- Lead employer-related social media and paid media campaigns as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tools.
- Develop compelling messaging for digital platforms and print material.
- Liaise with internal Marketing and HR teams to leverage firm wide employer brand messaging.
- Organize & coordinate internal & external Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing events, such as career fairs etc.
- Gather data and generate reports, monitoring specific KPIs to keep HR function up-to-date.
- Be aware of and implement all employer branding best practices.