Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries.
For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Senior Buyer
in order to strengthen our Procurement Operations Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Releasing competitive bid process (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and evaluate responses. Negotiating contracts to tight deadlines, minimizing business risk and maximizing commercial benefit for the company through scale and relationships
- Supporting on contract creation, leading contract negotiation and creation of ordering documents
- Enhancing market knowledge on suppliers, economic impacts and trends as it will be critical to support the organization and creating an effective strategy to support the Greek business and CEE/SEE region in corporate purchases
- Project support for procurement programs across Greece, CEE & SEE region ensuring procurement systems management and controlling financial audit requirementsRepresenting the department in meetings for the allocated sourcing categories (both tactical and strategic) and serves as a primary point of contact on special projects as required. Interacting directly with stakeholders on respective business unit initiatives
- Being responsible to collate management reporting and data consolidation to enhance the services, data availability and market knowledge for sourcing categories across the Greece, CEE/SEE region
- Working closely with business colleagues to understand sourcing requirements and support them on budget preparation and needs