Description / Requirements
Since 1992 Astron Chemicals SA is offering its clients high quality raw materials and specialty chemicals for various industries.
Our mission is to help our customers produce high quality products for their markets by advising them about the correct choice for their needs, supplying them with first class materials and supporting them in every stage of the production process.
As part of our development we are looking for a:
The Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible to:
- Implement the operational part of the agreements between the company and the suppliers
- Coordinate the timely supply of products and the delivery of purchased items within time
- Negotiate transportation means & prices for the delivery of requested goods
- Place the order & monitor the prompt and accurate delivery of requested purchases
- Monitor procurement and contractual services
- Work closely and communicate relevant information to all internal relevant departments
- Ensure that accounting and invoicing procedures are administered appropriately
- Conduct market research in order to achieve the best possible combination of quality and price keep a record of suppliers and participate in their choice
- Organize and prepare statistical reports upon request