Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries.
SIA plans to create a “Competence Centre” in Athens aiming to address the card business development activities for the SIA Group, to provide “best in class” card processing services in Greece and other European countries via the usage of the HPS PowerCARD suite.
For our new dedicated PowerCARD Competence Centre in Athens we are currently are looking for Sr. Application Developers Java & Oracle in order to strengthen our IT Development Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
- Consulting Business Analysts to determine software or system functional specifications
- Designing and developing applications, based on user defined requirements
- Working complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
- Performing additional role job duties as required
Our company offers
- Competitive salary
- Private medical program
- Training and Development opportunities
- Continuous opportunities for career development in a dynamic, international environment
Please send your CV to SIAGRHumanResources@sia.eu quoting the job title “Sr Application Developer Java/Oracle’’in the subject.
More details about the company can be found here; https://www.sia.eu/en