Description / Requirements
Our client is a Greek company well established in the Greek market.
- Develops the strategy and annual sales plan, ensuring their effective implementation.
- Creates the annual budget in order to ensure that it is achieved, or that any foreseen deviations are handled proactively.
- Supervises the process of negotiating and renewing annual agreements with distribution points.
- Monitors the proper compliance with customer agreements.
- Coaches, coordinates and evaluates his/her team to develop sales, increase market share and tackle competition.
- Ensures the implementation of the commercial / credit policy and solves any problems and issues that arise. Delegate effectively responsibilities and tasks to team members.
- Evaluates the market, identifies growth opportunities, reviewing risks and securing profit for the company.
- Dynamically develops business relationships with the local retail sales network through successful sales propositions while maintaining existing ones, optimizing services' quality and ensuring business growth.
- Build a network of key contacts so as to promote the company’s products and reputation and liaises with clients, perceiving their needs and adding value to their business.