Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading company in the industrial sector.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the right incumbent will be in charge of the production function, directing, planning and coordinating the plant’s activities in order to ensure cost-effectiveness and high quality.
- Responsible for compliance with priorities and standards of quality, safety, environment and technical standards, based on the IMS.
- Guides staff on plant release/safety from the system issues and in obtaining maximum benefit from establishing and supporting a fully IMS.
- Contributes to the plant budget development, cost optimization, monitoring and update
- Monitors and reports operation performance, applying immediate corrective action when needed.
- Provides guidance and direction to staff engaged in operational activities, ensuring objectives and timescales are met.
- Provides guidance to his team and collaborators, regarding their updating, training and implementing of company HSE standards and ISO requirements, ensuring compliance to the above.
- Ensures the dissemination of Company culture and directives, as instructed by Plant Mgt. to all levels of the Operations staff, in close collaboration with the Shift Team Leaders.
- Communicates on a regular basis with the Maintenance Officers, the duty shift teams and the maintenance section regarding plant status and potential risks.
- Responsible for work planning activities for the shift teams.
- Responsible for compliance with the plant O & M documentation, and for compliance of documents with current legislation and where practicable to best industry practices.