Description / Requirements
Mavrogenis Group consists of companies that either manufacture or exclusively distribute home appliances and electronic products, operating successfully in Europe and a specific number of Asian countries.
With a selected portfolio of brands, such as GREE, who is currently the No1 air conditioning company worldwide, Mitsubishi Electric, AUX, the 3rd air conditioning company in China and Fluo the hi-tech, quality and value-for-money technology and A/C products.
The Group has, for more than 25 years, collaboration with some of the best manufacturers worldwide, in order to bring quality and easy to use products into everyday life.
In the framework of our rapid growth we seek to employ a REGIONAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The position reports to Managing Director.
- Defines Corporate Marketing Strategy and is responsible for the development and implementation. Takes initiatives, sets rules and provides guidance in order to successfully achieve corporate targets
- Transforms marketing goals, consumer insights, and industry best practices into strategic on-brand concepts and creative tactics that advance the company’s merchandising, marketing, business
- Understands the various international cultural backgrounds and manages to create successful launches and increasing brand awareness
- Provides leadership, direction and mentoring to guide the marketing staff in its day-to-day activities in Greece and abroad
- Partners with leaders across the business (e.g. marketing, product, sales, account management) to align marketing strategies, tactics and objectives
- Creates, implements, and measures the success of all organization marketing, communications, and public relations activities and materials, including publications and media relations
- Recommends changes to ensure fulfillment of assigned objectives, make presentations and progress reports as required
- Monitors competitive services, and business strategies, as well as industry information and trends