Description / Requirements
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 500 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense, Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire a Financial Planning & Budgeting Analyst (Code: FPBA01) to provide financial perspectives and analysis for top management decision support. In addition, the suitable candidate should be able to assist on various projects and financial analysis and also in the development of business plans for ensuring optimal allocation of company’s resources. The role reports directly to the Financial Analysis & Controlling Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
- Provide financial reporting by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data into meaningful insights;
- Preparing and distributing financial information to various stakeholders;
- Data mining to calculate costs of business activities;
- Analyzing actual production overheads and OPEX and preparing deviation reports vs. budgeted costs and providing actionable recommendations;
- Close monitoring of annual CAPEX program;
- Providing Management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability;
- Analyzing competition;
- Supporting the development of short and long-term planning and identify any trends;
- Supporting the evaluation of investments proposals;
- Provide general support in the field of financial analytics for the department.