Description / Requirements
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979 that provide safe, effective and holistic care protection. It has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 15 countries such as Spain, Japan, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Manages and coordinates APIVITA all Production functions -according to quality standards- to meet company’s strategic goals, fully aligned with APIVITA philosophy and values.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for operational budget / annual cost targets
- Decide what resources are required and ensure that the production is cost effective
- Determine quality control standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs
- Liaise and effectively collaborate with different departments, e.g. Planning, procurement, research and development, quality assurance and quality control, new product development, Human Resources, etc
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise and motivate a team of 40 employees
- Review employees performance
- Identify the training needs and development potential of his/her team