Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading multinational company in the Industrial Manufacturing sector.
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Logistics, the right incumbent will be leading a team responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, and maintaining accurate and timely information of physical inventory of raw materials available, to the production department.
- Responsible for all raw material and finished goods inventories for the site.
- Maintain up to date records of each product’s inventory count, ensuring that no product is out of stock.
- Coordinate with the site production regarding scheduling, material ordering process, finished goods storage and shipping operations both in plant and at offsite warehouse.
- Ensure the correct receiving and storage of all ingredients and finished products in all locations and the proper execution of material movements to minimize damages and inventory losses.
- Ensure shipping of finished products on time as requested by customers.
- Ensure minimization of inventory losses and proper segregation and identification.
- Provide periodic statistical information to management regarding trends, related to inventory levels, root cause analysis and ideas for continuous improvement.
- Assist in developing strategy to eliminate shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies.