Description / Requirements
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist with IT, technology and communications expertise to join our Cost Controlling and Procurement team.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Define and drive cost reduction/value improvements in IT spend categories including but not limited to: Software, hardware, networking, telecom and IT Services.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Review and provide recommended changes to contracts and service agreements using concise language to rapidly resolve contract issues in a manner that is reasonable for the company and the vendor.
- Create and evaluate Requests for Proposals.
- Evaluate current IT contracts and suggest new/renew necessary contracts.
- Identify, create and manage relationships with internal members as well as external vendors.
- Provide regular reports on IT procurement strategies and KPI’s.
- Assist in negotiating with vendors.