Description / Requirements
Are you a Recruiter who is looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for attracting the best talent and creating an exceptional client and candidate experience?
KPMG in Greece is looking for an experienced recruiter to join the Executive Search and Selection team. Our Executive Search & Selection practice is one of Greece’s leading search firms dedicated to attracting the best talent for our clients in Greece and abroad and addressing their hiring needs at senior and middle level.
Role & Key Responsibilities
The Recruitment Advisor manages end-to-end search engagements, identifying candidates, conducting interviews, developing and presenting shortlists, constantly acting as the client’s liaison to the best talent. The Advisor will specifically:
- Identify and source best-in-class candidates via multiple channels
- Conduct competence-based interviews and arrive at strong short lists
- Prepare and present candidate evaluation reports
- Assist in the definition of job requirements, culture fit and candidate competencies
- Interact and build successful relationships with candidates and clients and serve as a primary source of recruitment strategy and consultation
- Manage workload and multiple open positions in a speedy and efficient manner
- Assist in business development activities and presentations to clients
KPMG offers a competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects, continuous training and development within a challenging and friendly work environment.