Description / Requirements
Our client is a Greek well established company within the Production sector, with multinational exposure and well developed exports activities.
Reporting to the CFO, the right incumbent will be responsible:
- Ensures that the company’s books and records are updated and maintained in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles and tax regulations and acts proactively
- Handles tax related issues, in order to ensure compliance with the current tax legislation and adoption of tax efficient policies
- Manages the preparation of financial statements according to Greek GAAP and IFRS
- Follows up on the company’s existing cost accounting procedures and product costing
- Prepares timely all internal management reports
- Liaises effectively with the accounting offices for 2 of the company’s subsidiaries abroad
- Supervises a team of 3 accountants.