Description / Requirements
Our client is a multinational company, well-established in the Greek market.
The right candidate will be responsible for providing efficient assistance to the CEO, dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO
- Completes a broad variety of tasks for the CEO including, but not limited to, managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for meetings
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the CEO to effectively lead the company
- Receives and screens incoming mail (including e-mail) and telephone calls, re-directs messages or provides initial response, assesses the urgency and importance of situations and takes the appropriate action to determine the necessary level of involvement
- Serves as a liaison to senior management teams, and oversees special projects. Liaises with clients, suppliers and other staff, as needed
- Has the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and is able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, including matters of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Enhances administrative effectiveness and ensures efficient office organization