Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries.
For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Business Analyst in order to strengthen our
IT Development Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
- Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
- Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
- Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
- Performing additional job duties as required
- Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility