Description / Requirements
Our client is a multinational company well established in the Greek market. The position reports to the REU Manager.
- Financial Modeling: Prepare comprehensive financial models (including P&L, Cash flow and lending analysis) in order to analyze prospect real estate investment projects as well as ongoing real estate investments.
- Presentations: Prepare presentations in power point or word for investors (e.g. investment teasers/proposals) as well as presentations for internal use (investment proposals, investment reviews).
- KPIs Monitoring & DD Reviews: Prepare KPIs with regard the performance of the entire REO portfolio (e.g. rent yields, ROI, value and number of sales) on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual basis. Facilitate ongoing due diligence processes performed by independent external advisors or internal auditors.
- Budgeting: Assist in the compilation of the annual budgeting through the analysis of the revenues and costs of already developed and underdevelopment REOs.
- Market Research: Conduct desktop market research with regard the real estate and hotel market as well as other researches as needed.
- Systems Support: Assist in the installation of new ERP software with regard manual input of information.