Description / Requirements
With strong brands and technologies, we make people's lives Easier, Better and more Beautiful. Henkel operates in more than 125 countries across the world. We are the worldwide market leader in Adhesives and metal surface treatments and one of the leaders in Europe for Laundry and Home Care, as well as for Cosmetics and Toiletries.
Working with us is all about learning, growing and directly contributing to the success of a top international company.
So, now it’s your turn!
We are looking for a Finance Tax Specialist (code: FTS 3/18), who will be part of a multinational organization and will work for the General Accounting team in Greece. He/she will work closely with various company’s stakeholders and departments.
- Ensures proper closing and reporting (monthly, quarterly and at year-end) with respect to guidelines and deadlines, both for internal and statutory purposes
- Calculates taxes for internal and external financial statements and contributes to the preparation and submission of the required tax reports
- Ensures compliance to both tax laws and accounting principles,
- Contributes in managing tax compliance, payment and reporting in the fields of corporate and non-corporate taxes and deals with both internal and external tax requests
- Involved in tax inspections, tax claims and litigations and manages relationships with tax offices.
- Support and advise in tax and VAT issues
- Participates in projects impacting Finance (mergers, acquisitions, system migrations)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous professional training
- Development and constant growth in an international environment
You are welcome to submit your resume until the 7th of April 2018. Please ensure that the position code (FTS 3/18) is mentioned.
All related laws and principles of confidentiality are fully applicable.