Description / Requirements
Our client is a leading multinational company in the automotive industry.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for managing all commercial activities leading the team effectively, in order to ensure profitable results and customer satisfaction for the automotive leasing services in Greece, in accordance with local and international standards and policies of the company.
• Collaborates with General Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic goals for the company.
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills and product knowledge development.
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, performance appraisal, cyclical sales meetings and meetings with other departments.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures in compliance with company’s international standards and local legal requirements.
• Educates sales team in the areas of new account sales and growth, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, business/financial issues on contracts.
• Establishes Marketing Plan and execution. Cooperation with Headquarters and advertising company to promote the brand.
• University degree.
• Previous professional experience in senior roles of commercial management within the automotive and services industry.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Commercial awareness, business understanding and financial acumen.
• Advanced communication, negotiation and organizing skills.
• People management experience.
• Computer literacy.
• Strong initiative-taking and proactive working approach.
• Effective leadership and coordination skills.
• Strong personal achievement drive and results-orientation.
• Ability to deliver work under tight deadlines.