Description / Requirements
Our client is a well-established Greek company in the FMCG industry.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing and operational plans, in the aim to meet agreed profit, sales volume and market share objectives in the short and medium term.
- Identifies the market share, volume and profit objectives for his/her brand portfolio and initiates strategies and tactics to meet and exceed them.
- Initiates the development and execution of marketing activities, promotional launches and communication plans.
- Evaluates the overall brand activity and reviews sales figures, in order to optimize profitability and suggest corrective actions and/or utilize opportunities.
- Builds and sustains optimum relationship with advertising agencies and other third party services to ensure effective performance.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media as well as evaluates performance of all digital marketing campaigns vs defined targets (ROI and KPIs).
- Actively participates in NPD initiatives for the locally produced products, in order to attain competitive advantage and meet local needs.
- Ensures maximum input and engagement on brand building and development activities, collaborating closely with different company departments (eg. finance, sales, trade marketing, supply chain etc.)
- Provides ideas/proposals for new marketing activities and contributes to the development of new projects. Monitors trends and opportunities from the market and identifies marketing research needs.