Description / Requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries.
For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Short Cycle Sales Representative in order to strengthen our Commercial Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Selling SIA financial solutions by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects
- BeIing responsible for retaining clients by building relationships with clients, providing support, information and guidance through relationship management and cross consulting
- Being responsible for growing portfolios by researching and recommending new opportunities and service improvements
- Will be adept at generating his/her own leads, as well as leveraging SIA partner relationships to source sales opportunities
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Ascertaining Client’s needs –recommend SIA’s solutions in order to match client’s needs and always represent the SIA values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern
- Keeping up to date with all new services and solutions
- Preparing and deliver appropriate presentations on solutions/ services. Providing accurate describe services, features and benefits favorably and in a structured professional way
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with various teams in Sales and Finance
- Performing all tasks by following the company’s policies and procedures