Frequently asked questions

Career Benchmarking

Q: How can I benchmark my salary?

A: Create your account and then select from the menu sited on the left side of the page the "Career Benchmarking" page.

Step 1: Select the position that best fits your inquiry from the drop down list. If you cannot see your exact position title, search for the most relevant one based on the short job descriptions that appear with each position.

Step 2: Input your annual gross salary and benefits - if any - and hit the "Save" button.

Step 3: Use the "View salary benchmark" button. This will lead you to a list of your benchmarked positions.

Step 4: Select the position you want by clicking at the respective box and you can now choose to see the salary benchmarking, the benefits benchmarking, or both! A graphic design will be generated showing you where your salary and benefits stand among your peer group.

Q: Why is my job position not in the list of positions to benchmark?

A: We publish a position to benchmark only when sufficient data are available. If you are interested towards contributing to benchmarking a position that is not currently available, press the button "Enter custom position" and input the name, short job description and compensation data. The experts of justjobs.gr will validate the position and as soon as enough data for the same position have been collected it will become available for benchmark.

Q: What should I do if I cannot find the exact title of my job position?

A: You can select from the drop down list the job position that is closer to your inquiry by reviewing the short job descriptions available. If the position is similar and it is just the title that differs, input your annual salary and benefits and proceed with the benchmarking.

Q: What are the benefits of filling in my information in Career Benchmarking?

A: You can view where you stand among others in your profession and can help you get an idea about your next step!

Q: Do my compensation data remain confidential if I input them in the "Career Benchmarking"?

A: In order to preserve anonymity and privacy of users, we require a minimum of six responses on a specific position. No individual compensation data are visible to any user. Only processed data are presented, in a way that no single contributor is identifiable.

Q: Each time I perform the "Career Benchmarking" I see different results. Is it correct?

A: "Career Benchmarking" is a dynamic tool that can provide you constantly with updated data. As it is an on line process, "Career Benchmarking" gives you real time results, generated by users themselves. Perform the "Career Benchmarking" frequently and be the first to know!

Q: I have entered my data at Career Benchmarking but I cannot see the benchmarking graphs.

A: All the positions listed at Career Benchmarking should generate graphics. Refresh the "Career Benchmark" page or check your connectivity. If you still cannot see benchmarking graphs, contact us at justjobs@kpmg.gr

Q: I cannot understand the percentages in the salary benchmarking graph. What do they mean?

A: 25% on the generated graph means that 25% of the professionals that have given their compensation data for this position have stated that their annual salary is less than the amount quoted at the 25% line break. This means that 75% of the sample has stated that they earn more.

50% on the generated graph means that 50% (half) of the professionals that have given their compensation data for this position have stated that their annual salary is less than the amount quoted at the 50% line break. This means that the other half (50%) of the sample has stated that they earn more.

75% on the generated graph means that 75% of the professionals that have given their compensation data for this position have stated that their annual salary is less than the amount quoted at the 75% line break. This means that only the remaining 25% of the sample has stated that they earn more.

100% on the generated graph means that no one of the professionals that have given their compensation data for this position is making more than the amount at the 100% line break. Everybody earns less or equal to this amount.

Q: I cannot select a position to benchmark from the list, it seems inactive. Why?

A: If you have already benchmarked yourself with two different positions within the current month you cannot view any other position. Comeback next month and check the list of available positions again.

Join now

Start today
It's easy and fast

Create account